What the course covers:
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to make food and wine pairings
- Tutored tasting of nine wines
- How to store and serve wines
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT)
By the end of the course you’ll be able to taste wine using a globally recognised approach, identify key styles of wine and characteristics of important grape varieties. You’ll also learn the key principles of food and wine pairing and how to apply these to your own food and wine choices.
The course will be taking place in September 2021 (date to be confirmed)
If you have anymore questions then give the office a call on 01243 554499.
Case discounts will be applied at checkout for multiples of 6 (5%) and 12+ (10%) bottles, including mixed bottles, but excluding any already discounted wines.
- Next day delivery
- No minimum order
- Pick up from cellar
- In Cellar Yes